🌎 Ships to contiguous US only
Among the most ornate crosses in existence are those of the Celts characterized by the medieval sword and knot work designs. Such a cross points to the eventual conversion of Celts although there are enclaves of peoples even today who still speak the ancient tongues.
Back to home & garden decor: this beautiful Celtic cross is great for embellishing your environment even outside of Halloween only dependent upon your passions, interests and sense of decorating. Although if looking for an even more ornate design, take a look at our Muiredach High Celtic Cross.
- Sculpted near Erchless Castle, Scotland - a culturally true collector's item
- Cast in quality designer resin with faux granite finish - add realism of your overall home or garden decor
- Overall Dimensions: 24½"W x 14½"D x 56"H
- Base Dimensions: 19½"W x 14½"D x 5¼"H
- Weight: 40 lbs
- Recommend to add sand in the base to add stability.