Lombardy Leather Loveseat Sofa
Come home to fall into a luxurious experience of soft Top Grain Leather!
Clean, casual elegant lines, deep seating for this loveseat embrace you for the most relaxing time to leave your day-to-day concerns behind. Set up relaxing ambient lighting, some plant life, perhaps some candles and gentle background music … add to that a pleasant smiling face and conversation with a glass of wine perhaps and you've got one potential for an evening to recharge your soul.
- Relaxed leather flanged edges add casual elegance
- Seat cushions are extremely comfortable with their 2" thick down feather cushion topper and a second layer of fast recovery memory foam
- A third seat layer of 2¾" density foam padding reinforced with a no sag Pirelli elastic fiber decking
- Individually encased pocket coil springs provide balanced weight distribution for maximum durability and lasting support
- Back cushions with long horizontal tufts provides visual appeal and enhanced lumbar support
- High 2⅓" density foam and Dacron fiber, bagged and channeled to maintain shape, reinforced by no sag springs for superior back support
- Arms are filled with dense foam and fiber wrap wide track
- The frame is made from Kiln dried solid wood with L-braces and glued corner blocks to prevent warping, ensuring strength, stability and durability
- The base has recessed wood feet creating an appearance to be floating on air
- Exclusive waterproof leather, soft to the touch
- Triple wax coating provides total moisture proofing that keeps the inner cushions dry adding to the longevity of your sofa
- Liquids just bead up without staining the soft leather, just wipe up with a paper towel
- Each leather hide varies in depth of color and develops its own rich patina with use
- Every owner's piece will have its own distinct character
- No assembly required other than attaching the sofa's feet.
- Overall Dimensions: 78W × 40D × 31H inches
- Seat: 58W × 23½D × 17½H inches
- Seat Back: 12 in
- Arms: 10W × 23½D × 22½H inches
- Seat to top of arm: 5 in
- Feet: 1½ in
- Weight: 157 lbs
- Weight capacity: 750 lbs evenly distributed
To minimize cracking and drying, do not place in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Vacuum regularly. Apply mild leather cleaner to a soft cloth and clean circularly and evenly from seam to seam. Always test in a hidden area first. Rub out minor scratches with a finger. Polish metal with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use abrasive chemicals.
Aniline leathers are full grain natural hides that obtain color from dyes and have a smooth wax and oil applied. Each piece has its own unique shade from natural variations in the real leather and will acquire an attractive patina with time. These natural variations are not considered defects, but indications of genuine leather. High quality leather is sensitive to scratches. Nails, pet claws, sharp clothing details, metal tools can damage the leather. Unlike other natural leathers, the unique finishing process assures the leather is non-absorbent, liquid will not penetrate or stain the surface. Studio photography lighting and your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life.