🌎 Ships to contiguous US only
🚛 This item ships by freight
🛴 Return Policy
Here we have a stylish retro-look wine bar that will hold up to twelve (12) bottles while creating a nostalgic and rustic atmosphere of the prohibition era with its graphic New York elements. The classic stenciling is not something you see every day as its charisma is very different from the ordinary interior decor elements you usually find. Even the metal details were treated with a dark rust patina to complete an aged look.
For a fun environment while entertaining your guests, this rustic wine bar can be obtained with and without bar stools. If you're looking for something slightly smaller, we also have a wine bar for 9 bottles.
To top it all off, this piece and collection is eco-friendly as only water-based and lead-free materials were used in its creation!
- Arrives fully assembled - simply unpack and place it
- Floor protectors on chairs - keep your tile, wood or stone flooring looking like new
- Made from sustainable Monterey Pine (Radiata)
- ISO 14001 and Certfor compliant Chilean plantations - Eco-Friendly
- Retro - fun accent and conversation piece
- Overall: 48½" W x 23" D x 42" H
- Table top thickness: 2"
- Front overhang: 6"
- Bottom of overhang clearance to floor: 40½" H
- Drawer interior: 16¼” W x 10½” D x 6¾” H
- Compartments below drawer: 18¾” W x 14½” D x 9½” H
- Large compartment above wine bottles: 18¾” W x 14½” D x 16¼” H
- Bottle compartments (12): 4¼” W x 14½” D x 4” H
- Footrest: 12" H (from top of ~)
- Botttom of bar - floor clearance: 4"
- Weight: 94 lbs
- Stool dimensions: 17" W x 17½" D x 48" H
- Seat dimensions: 17" W x 15¾" D x 30" H
- Seat back height: 16½" H
- Front height to footrest: 13" H
- Weight capacity (evenly distributed): 300 lbs
- Weight: 38 lbs
Simply clean with light furniture polish while cleaning the metal with slightly damp cloth.