For large, heavy and odd-shaped items, freight shipping is used, costs for which are not included during checkout - please disregard "free shipping" in this case. Checkout will list shipping as free because we don't have a way of calculating it live, at that moment.
Shopping steps are basically the same:
- Use the shipping estimator for awareness of the approximate cost
- Place your order and complete the shopping cart transaction
- We'll contact the freight company, they'll call you to finalize the shipping services you need*, charge you and make an appointment with you for delivery
- Be there on the agreed-upon date/time
- Inspect your shipment for damages before signing the Bill of Lading / Shipping Receipt
The information we forward to our freight forwarder includes your
- contact information
- shipping address
- product shipping mass and dimensions
*Service options are lift-gate and possibly inside delivery.
2. Select residential delivery or pick the appropriate option ...
3. Most likely you'll need a liftgate to lower the product to ground level ...
4. IF you want in-home delivery, please select it (OPTIONAL) ...
5. We will send (email) order details to both you and the shipping agent and most likely Kevin will reach out to you to conclude the shipping details and payment. We will work with Kevin to get the order out to you i.e. get the BOL out to our warehouse.