Free Shipping for orders of $90 (Parcels), else $15 flat fee
For the contiguous United States we provide FREE Shipping for orders over $90 which may make use of USPS, FedEx, UPS or DHL. Depending on the product, different options may be available, though always with tracking.
While express or overnight type shipping options may be available, keep in mind that if logistics companies are overloaded, this might not be effective hence not worth the surcharge.
It's best to shop early!
Mentioned for your awareness and totally out of our control, naturally.
Freight Shipping (Pallet)
At present only available across the contiguous United States.
While we normally absorb freight shipping, circumstances may arise where we cannot honor free shipping if freight costs relative to market conditions and other factors go beyond what we can bear. In that event, we'll contact you and see if we can come to a mutual arrangement that works for both of us.
Please keep 3 details in mind:
- Make sure someone of legal age is home for your freight delivery appointment
- Shipment is dropped at curb unless other pre-arrangements were made
- Immediately note when there is damage to the shipment, and if significant, note the damages on the Bill of Lading (BOL) and reject the shipment
IF you prefer white glove delivery into your home, please contact us so we can make the pre-arrangements. There is a surcharge for this added service.
.. takes place within 24-72 hrs from receipt of payment, relative to which warehouse is storing the item(s). Tracking information gets emailed to you as soon as it's available.
- Shipping packages within North America (USA & Canada) via e.g. USPS, UPS & FedEx usually takes circa ≤ 3 days
- Shipping by freight takes circa ± one week but depends on the total mass of the shipment and its travel distance
- International orders really depend upon your location, local infrastructure & logistics and customs; a rough estimate would be 12 days
Orders may be delayed because of item availability, credit card verification issues or shipping service delays e.g. during holiday seasons, strikes, national emergency, and Acts of God. These are worst-case scenarios and as such, they are rare.
We will contact you via phone or email if there are any unusual circumstances that we're aware of.
In the event the Bohemians go on vacation, we'll post a note in the banner about when you can expect your orders to be shipped.
With international orders we cannot be sure how long it'll take to e.g. get your alpaca earmuffs via plane to a yak to a cave in the Himalayas ... 😃 all joking aside, delivery to foreign countries depends entirely on how modern and efficient local services and processes are.
We trust that shoppers from each country know what to expect and allow for the time it takes.
If you have any questions at all, no worries, feel free to reach out to us and we'll confirm your options and whether there is a charge or not.