Wolkentraum Sectional Ottoman
🌎 Ships to contiguous US only
🚛 This item ships by freight
🛴 Return Policy
Come home for an experience of complete relaxation as you fall into what feels like a soft, puffy cloud ... add to that the soothing colors of your room and some ambient fresh scent and the pleasant sound of gentle background music and you've got all the elements for a rejuvenating evening. Anything else is yet a cherry on top!
This is a single ottoman sectional, although you can purchase any number you choose especially if you want to create a sofa island ...
See also our selection of pre-configured Wolkentraum sofa layouts.
- Resilient 50/50 feather fiber blend cushions are channel-sewn into several compartments to assure consistent back and seat support
- Pocket spring construction: 60 steel bands with nylon webbing encased in varying compression 1.8 density foam make the foundation as comfortable as a bed
- Frame construction made from pine and plywood with strong corner blocked joinery
- Feet located in zippered compartment under frames along with clips to connect corner and armless chairs
- Square shape allows you to switch configuration from left arm facing to right arm facing
- Solid light wood finish feet with plastic floor protectors
- Totally removable slipcovers with heavy duty, soft, dual performance fabric that combines high-performance fibers and polyester yarns which are then encapsulated in a stain and water-resistant finish
- Spills bead up on the surface of the fabric instead of penetrating into the cushion
- Even though liquid does not penetrate the surface, the fabric is breathable, allowing air to pass through, adding an extra degree of comfort
- Double-stitched slipcovers and pillows for extra durability
- Ottoman: 44 in² x 20" H
- Ottoman: 76 lbs
- Hidden feet: 1.5" H
- Performance fabric content: 98% Polyester, 2% Nylon
- Colors available: Navy blue, Light blue, brown, tan, gray, white
- Assembly Instructions
Machine washable using mild detergent on cold water gentle setting in a non-agitator washing machine. Use cool dryer setting, do not over-dry, air dry when possible. Vacuum or brush regularly to prevent overall soiling and feather shedding. Spot clean performance fabric covers with dry cloth or paper towel. Remove pet hair easily with damp sponge.