🌎 Ships to contiguous US only
🚛 This item ships by freight.
With inspiration from industrial design, this dinner console table and stools reflect a distressed look, while the table is framed with cast metal accents for contrast. While decorative, metal side supports add to the sturdiness and practicality of the design.
The console table was crafted from kiln-dried Monterey Pine and coated with water-based, eco-friendly stain and sealers to bring out its natural beauty.
- Rugged console dinner table - functional yet with small footprint
- Floor protectors - to keep your tile, wood or stone flooring looking like new
- Table requires simple assembly, all hardware and tools provided
- Stools come fully assembled - so you can relax with a beer after assembling the table
- Handmade from sustainable Monterey Pine (Radiata)
- ISO 14001 and Certfor compliant Chilean plantations - Eco-Friendly
- Overall: 65”W x 36”H x 18”D
- Under table top to floor: 33.5”H
- Weight: 63 lbs
- Overall: 17”W x 26”H x 17”D
- Seat cushion: 16”W x 2.5”H x 16”D
- Top of seat to top of footrest: 19”
- Squared frame and footrest: 1.5”
- Frame height: 23.5”H
- Weight: 31 lbs
Simply clean with light furniture polish, wipe with dry with lint-free cloth.
Many handmade items will exhibit variations in color, texture, size and/or material. These variations may be natural or artistic and include items made with fabric, wood, metal, shabby, carved, painted, hammered, woven, ... Wood has intrinsic distinctions in color and grain pattern and may accept the finishing process differently. These minor imperfections and variation in color enhance the unique beauty of this handcrafted furniture.